<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @ 2:48 AM

sup dawg.you're speaking to tweener yo.

lOL. I'm a fake.
HEHEHEEH.
okay today was.........stresss :(

Morning reached school.
Study study.Straight periods of Pure chem and Pure physics den Pure lit.
gwrahhhhh.
Okay den..later on went to do like abit of maths.. Then went for Girls' soccer with qaiser's poppy :) Well,he's quite nice lar :D I mean he is really nice hehehehe. And then rushed to gym hall and trained..shit lar, :) I got back my 'energy' for gym!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah..All the training makes me hungry.. On my way home..had macdonalds and chocolate.Then reached home chocolate cake..Biscuits..and later dinner.
OHNNOOOOO :)
I love sports, eiw. IM GONNA HAVE THUNDER THIGHS.ZAPPPS ! :D
FEB IS GIRLS SOCCER COMPETITION
APRIL IS GYMASTIC COMPETITION.
EXAMS.
:)
I better plan out a timetable,, grwaaaaaaaah!
go adel go! after april and im free :)))